Earn Compendium Credits each time you shop!
- Earn Compendium Credits on your qualified orders of Stampin’ Up product.
- Taxes, shipping, Stampin’ Rewards, 50% off item or other coupons do not count towards Compendium Credits.
- Redeem 10 Compendium Credits for $30 in product of your choice. I cover the tax and shipping on your rewards!
- Please allow 2 – 4 weeks for your reward items to be mailed to you.
- At my discretion, bonus Credits my be offered for various promotions. You must meet promotion requirements to earn bonus Compendium Credits.
How to Earn Compendium Credits
- For every increment of $40 you spend on Stampin’ Up product you will receive one Compendium Credit.
- For example; if your purchase is $75 (before taxes and shipping), you will only qualify for one Compendium Credit. An order of $80 would qualify you for two Credits.
- Compendium Credits are awarded on a per order basis; there are no rollovers from previous purchases.
- Compendium Credits are different from Stampin’ Rewards. Stampin’ Rewards are a volume bonus from Stampin’ Up. Compendium Credits are my way of saying “thank you” for being a loyal customer. For example, if you placed a large order for $350 of product you would get $42 in Stampin’ Rewards. You would NOT get a Compendium Credit for that bonus $42 in product but the order would qualify for eight Compendium Credits.
- Free product cannot exceed the redemption amount with you paying the difference.
- You may not redeem your rewards for clearance items, Sale-A-Bration items or limited time promotions.
- When you place an order, you will receive an email notifying you if / how many Credits your purchase qualified for. I will do my best to keep you up to date on the number of Compendium Credits you have, but ultimately they are your responsibility.
- Compendium Credits are good for one year.
Fill out your rewards form below
Once your rewards have been verified, you will receive a conformation email.